Sunday, March 18, 2012

Home from Gulf Wars!

Had a fantastic week and was thankful to get all the sewing done before we went.  I need to take pictures of the German dress completed, but it needs some changes before it's perfect.  I now have a list of things I need to do to get ready for next year.

I need at least 2 more linen cotehardies since it's hot during the day and those are very nice looking and comfortable.  I think I'll make one with short sleeves and lacing just to be different.  I also would like to make a kiten (Sp?) for the really hot blazing days.  I'll be visiting with Isabeau sometime this year to work on a bliant since she has a fantastic pattern already.  After that I should be better prepared for next year.

Also I realized that I really need to repair what we have so that we stop blowing out buttons and seams.  The man has to have more pants that fit right so that he is more comfortable as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment