Monday, October 24, 2011

Sewing Sewing Sewing

I have almost completed the shirt for Mike, it just needs button holes on the sleeves, buttons and a bottom hem.  I forgot to take pictures of the finished neckline so will have to do that when i work on it next.

Next on the list is to finish the wool cassock before Bordermarch Autumn Melees, which can be hot, cold, wet or all of the above :)  The man needs a warm cloak so really need to finish it.  I've got the body mostly together, just need to add the collar, epilets, and sleeves then the millions of buttons it requires.  I need to still find those buttons too which is the hard part.

After the cassock is done, i need to work on my German dress for Stargate Yule which is coming up quickly as well.  Hopefully that one won't take too long since I'm making a simple camp frau type of dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment